Be More Aware

When I was in 4th-6th grade I would get bullied. It made me come home sobbing every single day after school. Whenever I needed a break from school when I got frustrated at certain things I would go into the girls' restroom and slam my fist against the wall until my special arm or fist would start to throb with pain then I would cry and cry. I COULDN'T STAND IT!

I never enjoyed getting bullied. But who does?! When I look back on getting bullied it made me feel so anxious but I am thankful I got bullied those horrible years. If I didn't get tortured at school I wouldn't be who I am today. An activist, a person who wants to help those in need, and one of the biggest ones is being more aware of bullying. When I see someone getting bullied I want to help I don't want to just sit there and watch them suffer. 

So believe it or not, bullying can make you a stronger person, but it's still wrong.

I want you to look around and see if there is someone who is being treated wrongly and help them out. Be more aware of the situations people are going through. 

Thx for reading๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  1. Important post, and mature view to the issues. My first thought was how cruel kids can be -but then immediately that some adults never grow up! The way of Jesu's is kind and active. Lord help us be more aware!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You are beautiful

Be Kind To Others

Prayer wins!