Bullying = Wrong!

What is it with bullying? I've never understood it. You could either be bullied for a little amount of time, in between or long amount of time. Some people who get bullied bully others themselves to make people laugh and to be in a clique. Or why does a kid get bullied when he or she is minding his or her own business? Why do we examine whatever he or she does and feel the need to tell the class about them and laugh at them? WHY DO WE DO THAT!?

We bully because we are human, but how do we improve that and stop making people make fun of others? We need to stick up for our brothers and sisters.

I got bullied for about 2 years. Extremely hard times. Me coming home crying all the time, kicking the wall to let out my anger, and other things that just made me mad. When I got bullied I noticed other people that got bullied and stood up for them. Now that I don't get bullied, as a Christian I am more determined to make people notice how they are treating people wrong. And now I stand up for others more than ever!

DO NOT BULLY!

BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO DO NOT DESERVE!

THX FOR READING๐Ÿ˜!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You are beautiful

Be Kind To Others

Prayer wins!