Be Kind To Others

Some people think homeless people are violent. but most of the people I meet are so generous and loving.

My dad (Jeremy Nicholls) and I walked under the bridge which was a place where a lot of homeless people went to sleep and get away from the bad weather. I loved going down there. Everybody was so kind to us. Sometimes when I go down to the bridge and they would just give me treats, pillows, and other things that you would think homeless people wouldn't give to me...FALSE! Some come up and give me big hugs. Most of the people under the Bridge are close friends. One very good friend of mine that lived down there but now he is housed😁😁😁😁😁😁!!! But it was his birthday and I made about 15 cookies for him he was extremely grateful and felt so loved by that.

What I want you to know is that the homeless are kind loving people, so don't be rude to them because you are afraid for no important reason. So be kind to others!

This is my good friend who is now housed!



Comments

  1. An amazing post from an amazing woman of God. You rock Muriwai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie, You Rock & are an Amazing young lady! God is Smiling down on you for your Love for the least of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie, You Rock young lady! God is Smiling down on you for all the Love you give!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muriwai, you always make me smile :-) keep up the awesome work you do !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Wowie ----thanks for sharing your heart. And thanks to your Ma and Pa for leading the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You are beautiful

Prayer wins!