Prayer wins!

I have lived in a community for my whole life. My home knows so much about homelessness, racism, violence all over, and other terrible things. But I am thankful that I know all of these things. I want to pray for the people that are hurting inside from all the problems we have in this World. And I want to help those who need our shoulders to help them get back up.

Some places that I have gone and they have no idea about how the homeless go to jail from using the bathroom on the street. They don't have a bathroom! What were they supposed to do?! Or right by my house, there was a place where the homeless slept under a bridge. Well, some people decided to kick them out of the bridge. To keep them out they put a biking path on both sides! Even though there is a biking path right by it!

I don't know much about this world and its problems, but I'm glad that I know a good amount to pray for those who are struggling in their lives.
                                                                                                                                                                  

Living in Uptown Chicago has taught me so much about being helpful to those who need our help. Living in Uptown has taught me to help others, to not judge people on the way they act, and to pray harder and be a stronger Christian. Because what I have seen, I know that God is there beside them and when I hear that someone is hurt inside or outside it makes me feel more determined to pray for them.

What I want you guys to do is pray for people who are struggling. Here are some examples of people or places that need our prayers...
  1. Refugees and their homes
  2. My friend Will who has cancer
  3. Homelessness
  4. Our enemies 
  5. Uptown 
  6. Sicknesses 
  7. Racism 
And other things to pray for.  

PRAYER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Comments

  1. Good on you. I only know your dad but I can see you got a positive family influence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You are beautiful

Be Kind To Others